I. Are we willing to speak the message?
1. Be willing to say whatever God wants me to say, to whomever he wants me to say it, however he wants me to say it.
2. Be able to identify the difference between a trial and a consequence.
A. Trials we embrace and learn from
B. Consequences we repent and turn from.
II. Are we willing to hear the right message?
1. Tune out messages from false prophets.
2. Use discernment in the message we lsten to.
III. Are we willing to live the message?
1. Seek the welfare of your city, your workplace, your home.
2. Plant a garden.
3. Trust fully in God's plan.
4. Live like we are in exile.