As a church, we set out to provide a variety of growth opportunities for the adults of our congregation and of our community. Adults connect in a variety of ways to our church. Here are the regular opportunities for Adult Ministries.
Sunday School classes - Sundays 9:15-10:15 am.
- The Friendship Class: open to adults or older children who would benefit from active Bible lessons and presentations, and one on one mentoring.
- The 18+ Class: for young adults age 18 and up who benefit from a small study group of their peers.
- Adult Bible Fellowship: for ages 30-60 to learn the meaning of being a Christian and how to teach others through our actions.
- Maranatha Class: for ages 35-65. We study either the Bible or a Biblical character with ample time provided for discussions of how to apply our learning to life situations.
- King’s Herald Class: for ages 50 and up. This class studies individual books of the Bible by going in depth about each verse and taking the time to study His Word.
Men's Prayer Meeting - 2nd Saturday of every month
- Men meet for a time of prayer at 7:30 a.m.
ReCharge - Wednesdays - 7:00-8:00 p.m.
- ReCharge is a time for adults to meet midweek and RECHARGE! This time includes fellowship, worship, study, and prayer for our church, community, and each other. This group is passionate about what God can do through the power of prayer!